Sunday, October 19, 2003

Blog Traffic

Traffic has been ticking upward noticably the past couple of weeks, and yesterday this blog received 110 hits, only the second time in triple digits since it started. I've also noticed I am now the #1 Google hit for "Study Breaks." Thanks for visiting, but sorry if you don't find what you want!

Don't expect any more posting today...I'm currently at work writing stuff for out Title VI grant, and will probably just crash when I get home.

UPDATE: I hate grant writing. There are so many areas which have their own writing customs, and moving from one to another always frustrates me. I used to be considered a good writer as an English major, and left a trail of minor awards behind me in different writing contests. Since coming to grad school, I've learned to focus on the peculiarities of academic writing, where it's all about precise definitions and proper ivory tower terminology. Grants have their own set of rules, and I'm still not sure I quite understand what it is. All well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home