Thursday, October 16, 2003

John Kerry

As I inch closer to deciding my Presidential candidate, I have eliminated John Kerry's web site from my sidebar. To learn the immediate cause, click here.

UPDATE: I think this David Brooks column is on the money. I'm coming down hard here because while everyone panders now and then, casting a vote on an important issue is a little different than making a campaign promise. That's why I exempt Dean from this post, because my gut tells me if he could affect the outcome of this vote, he would have done the right thing. And note what Brooks says about Gephardt, whom I have criticized for political pandering: "This week, Gephardt, who has to win over Iowa liberals to have any shot at the White House, is the bravest man in Washington." And my three remaining candidates are Dean, Gephardt, and Clark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home