Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Return

I have now returned to Madison, and should resume regular blogging. My return was not triumphant, except perhaps in the stoic Cool Runnings sense. I've had a cold lately, and during an especially fierce coughing fit actually pulled a muscle in my chest, which remains troublesome though submerged with ibuprofen. This did not affect my driving, but did cause pain when I would reach down to my drink holder. Then, just as I entered Madison, my car began overheating, and turned out to have a rather impressive coolant leak. I had to tow it in to a repair shop and then walk home. As everyone knows, walking through a Madison winter night carrying luggage is a great way to cure the remains of a cold and a pulled muscle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home