Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Jung Personality Test

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs)


The "extroverted" is different from my Myers-Briggs result, when I got this, but the percentage was 55%/45%, which for an Internet test is probably within some margin of error. The "Persuader" bit should come in handy for my teaching career.

UPDATE: Actually this Myers-Briggs INFJ explanation probably explains the introvert/extrovert thing pretty well. I am sociable, always getting to know people and genuinely interested in what they have to say. However, on lots of personal issues I take a while to really open up to people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home