Friday, April 16, 2004

Jordanian Picture Catch-Up

I have just put some pictues from Jordan in a photo album here. Brief captions:

From Amman:

1.) A picture of downtown Amman from Jabal al-Qala', the Citadel Hill
2.) Amman looking across from Jabal al-Qala' toward the King Abdullah Mosque
3.) Umayyad Palace on Jabal al-Qala', restored after its destruction by the original archaeological expedition

From the Triangle Point (1, 2), just the Golan Heights, with two military observation posts barely visible.

From Yarmouk University, a view of University Street from one of our classrooms.

From "The Road to Petra":

1.) A tree in Petra on the path to the Monastery
2.) Sunset over the Dead Sea from our bus
3.) Aaron's Tomb, from the Monastery
4.) Looking down from the Monastery

UPDATE: I've just realized my link only works if you're logged into my yahoo account. Let me play a bit and see if something works.

UPDATE: I think it's fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home