Saturday, November 15, 2003

Interesting Links

I often run across interesting things which I don't blog about just because I don't have much to say or they don't fit in with my generally discussed mix of topics. Nonetheless, I've seen enough of these recently, I've decided to just point some out...

Over at Crescat Sententia, Will Baude discusses the University of Chicago's abhorrent suicide policy.

Ed Cohn, a Ph.D. candidate in Soviet history, is posting on the Soviet role in the Six Day War.

At Ideofact, you can read about the story of the publication of Franz Kafka's novels, which is apparently more interesting than just the Max Brod stuff.

Daily Kos posts a new poll of the Wisconsin democratic primary.

Josh Marshall has analyses of our current relationship with South Korea here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home