Friday, November 21, 2003

Brian News

My major work project of the week has been getting off an application to AU-Beirut for a visiting scholars program. Unfortunately, I might have to come in this weekend to do it, because I have precisely none of the information I need.

The December 6 UW high school quiz bowl tournament looks like it's coming together. Unfortunately for the team, nothing else is.

I'm going through a period of really just wanting to be done with grad school and out living in a community I can call home as a productive member of the workforce. My dissertation itself seems kind of listless...I've done a fair amount of work, but it doesn't feel like it adds up to anything.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have an intense craving for turkey stuffing. Not the turkey, just the stuffing. I could also use a piece of pumpkin pie and some cranberry sauce. I need to remember to stop by Sentry and pick up a kringle before I go.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home