Saturday, November 01, 2003

My Life

So...I'm now waiting to catch the bus home after putting in just over 37 hours this week not counting academic stuff. I think that's probably a record...most other places were careful not to get me too close to 40 hours a week for the usual benefit-necessitating reasons. Fortunately the grant is almost done. I'm now planning to take a weekend off, since I haven't had a day without MESP-work or academic-work in quite some time. Well, I still need to do my Arabic.

Halloween was okay, except for me feeling exhausted. I went to bed at about 1 a.m. last night, and woke up just after 11 a.m. I'm not really a big Halloween person, but it was good to be hanging out with people. I admit the food they had was awesome...I only regret not trying the quesadillas until they were cold.

UPDATE: I just remembered that there were some weeks when I worked at WCU when I was there for their "full time," which came to 37.5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home