Monday, November 10, 2003

Joe Millionaire

So after seeing most of the episodes of The Next Joe Millionaire, I've figured out that reality TV gets better as you near the end. The first couple of episodes were horribly boring; tonight's two actually had me interested. I think it's because so much depends on getting to know the characters, and before any eliminations take place it's just a random cacophony of voices you really can't form an opinion about. As it stands, though, I have to admit I'm happy with where the series stands now, as Olinda (whom I could barely stand) is gone while Anique (my favorite) surprisingly remains, along with the highly likable Petra and sympathetic Cat. (Yes, I know Petra lied about smoking...for some reason that bounced off me. And "favorite" here indicates she's the one I like the most, and hence whom I hope winds up with David since that's her goal, as I like her attitude there as much as anything else. I haven't the foggiest idea who would actually make the best match.)

Of course next week they're having someone return. Let's just hope this doesn't turn out like the ALCS and NLCS ultimately did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home