Saturday, August 09, 2003

Welcome Peruvians!

Yesterday I got a hit from Peru, meaning I've now had traffic from every continent which has a permanent population. This was part of a day in which I got 89 total hits, the second-most ever. (The record, 198, is out of sight.) Of these, just over half were first-timers, at least since I replace my counter a little over a week ago, while the rest would be my "regulars" are repeat traffic during the day.

Meanwhile, I've been blogging more than I thought I would in recent days, but I haven't been getting as much work done as I wanted. That kind of has to change. Right now, I'm disappointed that The Matrix Reloaded still hasn't gotten to the budget theater here, which I was thinking of seeing this weekend. All well...if any of my friends are looking for something to do tonight, drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home