Tuesday, August 05, 2003

My Life

So...

Work today has come crashing to a halt. One of our speakers announced she would be in Austria this fall instead of Rhode Island, which is not precisely what we'd budgeted for. So I wait on people to get back to me on whether we need to make a change.

Meanwhile, I bleed. My razorblades had gotten somewhat old, as I kept forgetting to buy new ones after my grocery store closed and I started going to a place where they were out of my normal shopping path. However, I finally snagged some last week, of a brand that seems, err, harsh. I've heard of cutting yourself shaving, before, but I believe I have sliced myself to ribbons. Yeesh...

And by the way, I'm really getting into the Kansas City Royals. Go, team, go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home