Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Right now I am at work continuing to renovate the web site of the UW-Madison Middle East Studies Program. One thing I've done is make it into a frames site. The problem is that the side bar is currently longer than the screen resolution height of about 40% of our visitors, and there's no way to scroll down on it. I'd rather not make the text smaller than it already is. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do? My normal consultants are all rather inaccessible right now. And by the way, thanks to those of you who sent stuff about our media page - most of your suggestions have been incorporated in one way or another!

Oh, yes, I baked pumpkin spice bars last night. I really dislike my oven...almost as soon as you turn it on, it starts giving off this annoying burnt smell. This is my first time using an electric oven, though, so maybe they're all like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home